SeaWorld Orlando's summer day camps offer fun, quality educational experiences along with superior safety standards and are accredited by the American Camp Association. Caring, well-trained counselors help ensure an action-packed week of laughing and learning for all. If you're looking for a different species of summer camp - you've found it! Seafari is a week-long, half-day camp program which runs Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Check-in is from 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and a parent/guardian is required to participate with the camper on this program.
This fully chaperoned day camp program includes the following amenities:
- A signature animal encounter
- An animal feeding opportunity
- A unique behind-the-scenes visit
- Thematic crafts, games, and interactive experiences including touching a shark
- Two camp t-shirts and a water bottle for both camper and parent/guardian
- Visits to animal habitats
- Priority access at select attractions
- Complimentary admission to SeaWorld Orlando following camp each day for camper
Parent Handbooks and Registration Forms are released mid Spring 2024. All components and activities are subject to change without notice.