SeaWorld Entertainment Roles
Want to let your talent be showcased to the World? From our animal presentations and one-of-a-kind events to stage shows and parades, we have entertainment opportunities available for Performers, Technicians, Costumes, and Entertainment Leadership roles.
• Performer (Seasonal)
• Stage Manager (Part Time)
• Stage Manager (Full Time)
• Manager, Creative Show Ops (Production)
• Manager, Creative Show Ops (Costume)
• Entertainment Technician (Full Time)
• Entertainment Technician (Part Time)
The Perks of the Position!
As part of the SeaWorld Family, you will enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE Park Admission
• FREE On-site Parking
• Complimentary and Discounted Tickets for Friends & Family
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, and in park experiences
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• Discounts on Food, Merchandise & Park Experiences
• Exclusive Events & Attraction Previews
• Attraction Share Program (Admission Vouchers for Local Partner Attractions)
• and So Much More!
What it takes to succeed:
• Minimum 16 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Basic math skills desired
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make the most of your abilities, while working in a truly one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader - You've Found It!!!
Join our team and you'll agree, the best careers are found at Sea!
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.