Grades: Kindergarten - 1st
Peek-a-boo, I see you! Use all five of your senses to uncover what we have in common with ocean animals. Can you bark as loud as a sea lion? Can you smell as well as a shark? Do you love the taste of plants as much as a manatee? You won’t believe your eyes, ears, mouth, hands and nose after you’ve discovered how similar (or different) we are to the animals we interact with.
Camp runs Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and includes:
- Up-close animal encounters.
- Fun activities and take-home crafts.
- Secure camper pick-up and drop-off system.
- Lunch and snacks each day.
- Complimentary t-shirt and water bottle.
After camp care is available from 3 to 6 pm for $75 per camper per week. Call 407-545-5550 to add after camp care to your reservation.
All components and activities subject to change. Program is nonrefundable.