Grades: Kindergarten - 1st
Find out how your senses compare to sharks, whales, dolphins, and much more. Can you "smell" like a shark or "feel" like a manatee? You will discover how important hearing, smelling, seeing, touching, and tasting can be to some of our ocean friends.
Camp runs Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (drop-off begins at 8:30 a.m.) and includes:
- Up-close animal encounters.
- Fun activities and take-home crafts.
- Secure camper pick-up and drop-off system.
- Lunch and snacks each day.
- Complimentary t-shirt and water bottle.
After camp care is available from 3 to 6 p.m. for $100 per camper per week. Call 407-545-5550, option 5, to add after camp care to your reservation.
All components and activities subject to change. Program is nonrefundable.