7 Insider Tips for Seven Seas Food FestivalFebruary 14, 2020
1. Come Hungry - This event is HUGE! There are over 180 distinct items including 70+ Craft Brews, 60+ Unique Eats, and 50+ Wines & Spirits. We recommend some breakfast or a light lunch at one of our many dining options, followed by endless grazing around the park trying new flavors into the evening. We promise you won’t leave hungry!
2. Buy a Sampling Lanyard - You can save big by purchasing a sampling lanyard either online or at any of the festival markets. The 15-sample lanyard is the best value at $67, bringing your individual dish/beverage cost down to under $4.50 each. With many of the items ranging in price between $4.49 and $8.99, this can save you up to 40% over the course of event. You can also share a lanyard with friends and family, or bring it back another event day if you have extra samples left!
3. Map Out Your Day - If you're a seasoned Seven Seas Food Festival fan, you will notice that we have modified the festival layout, packing even more delicious food and refreshing drinks even closer together between Seafire Grill and Bayside Stadium. This means you won't have to walk far to discover new flavors, but you will want to identify some items you want to try in advance so you can save your appetite (and your steps)!
4. Check out the Festival on a Friday - New this year, we are offering our full lineup of festival markets from 11 a.m. to park close at 8 p.m. So consider a date night at SeaWorld after work, or an early start to your weekend. All of the same weekend flavors, without all the weekend hustle and bustle.
5. Arrive Early for Concerts - This year, the only entrance to Bayside Stadium will be on the south end of the park next to Wild Arctic, so give yourself plenty of time to get to the stadium, and enjoy some of the 180+ different flavors along the way! Guests will be able to access the stadium as early as 3 p.m. on concert days (Saturdays and Sundays during Seven Seas Food Festival). With this change, lawn seating won't be available, so we recommend arriving early, at least 1 hour before the concert begins.
6. Reserve Your Concert Seating - Take the worry out of getting to Bayside Stadium on time to see your favorite artist and consider reserving some of the best seats in the house with one of our reserved seating packages. Reserved seating starts at $9.99 and can be purchased online or at the Seven Seas Welcome Center next to Seafire Grill (inventory permitting).
7. Become a Pass Member - Seven Seas Food Festival is 13 weeks long and those with adventurous palates will want to consider purchasing a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass to see and taste it all! Pass Members get 10% off Seven Seas Reserved Seating and up to 20% off on Seven Seas Sampling Lanyards. Pass Members can also receive a limited-time Pass Member exclusive magnet when they visit the park on Fridays, while supplies lasts.
Be sure to come out to SeaWorld Orlando to experience all of the tastes and sounds of the Seven Seas Food Festival. Stay in the loop on everything happening at SeaWorld Orlando by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and right here on the SeaWorld Orlando Blog.