Media Admission Policy
SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando is proud to offer a news media admission policy which enables working media to become familiar with the destination's various feature opportunities. We extend tickets as a professional courtesy and consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon news outlet and market through traditional and social channels. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only, not retired personnel.
- Qualifying media may request two (2) single-day tickets to either SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark once per calendar year.
- Requests must be received at least 72 hours prior to the intended visit date; requests made in advance will be reviewed two weeks prior to the requested visit date. All requests will receive a response from SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando regardless of outcome.
- We are unable to provide admission to those not employed in a news-gathering role, such as sales, promotions, programming, clerical/administrative, graphic arts, engineering or public relations/communications staff.
- Due to the popularity of certain events and time frames, SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando will not be able to provide media passes during certain times of the year.
- 2018 Aquatica Orlando Media Blockout Dates- Weekends, June 30 - August 12
- 2018 SeaWorld Orlando Media Blockout Dates- December 21, 2018 - January 2, 2019
Tickets will only be considered for those in news-gathering positions. Examples include:
- Print/Online- Editors, Reporters, Photojournalists, Publishers, Managing/Assignment Editors and Freelance Writers;
- Broadcast/Radio- News Producers, News Directors/Assistant Directors, Reporters, Managing/Assignment/Planning Editors, News Writers, Online/Web Producers, Photojournalists and Meteorologists;
- Social Media- Travel Bloggers, Family Bloggers, Theme Park Bloggers and Social Influencers.