Hotel & Benefit QuestionsExpand All
Who are the Official Hotels?
- Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- TownPlace Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Who are the other Hotel Partners?
- Blue Heron Beach Resort
- Hilton Orlando
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
What benefits are available when staying at a SeaWorld® Partner Hotel?
- Hotel Guests receive 10% off on Dining at SeaWorld® and Aquatica® and Discovery Cove
- Hotel Guests receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, and Discovery Cove®.
- Priority Entry to SeaWorld® on select dates
- December 26-31, 2017
*NOTE: Benefits and attractions are subject to change without notice. Benefits are not valid with any other offers, promotions or discounts. Other Restrictions apply. See guest service desk for details.
What’s significant about staying at an "Official Hotel" of SeaWorld®?
Guests who stay in an Official Hotel of SeaWorld® receive exclusive benefits that add significant value to an Orlando vacation experience. Benefits include:
- Free transportation to SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, Pointe Orlando, and Universal Orlando. Transportation to Discovery Cove® from SeaWorld is also available.
- Free Quick Queue at SeaWorld® (our front of the line program)
- Exclusive access to the SeaWorld® Rescue Tour
- Priority Entry to SeaWorld® on select dates
- Hotel Guests receive 10% off on Dining at SeaWorld® and Aquatica®
- Hotel Guests receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, and Discovery Cove®
How do I make reservations for Quick Queue?
Guests can only reserve their complimentary Quick Queue onsite, at one of our Official Hotels, from the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk. Admission is required and the usual ride restrictions apply. Quick Queue is available in limited quantities each day and is given out on a first‐come, first‐serve basis. Guests can pick up Quick Queue for day‐of or next‐day visits only.
What are the height requirements for the attractions included in Quick Queue?
- Manta®: minimum 54"
- Mako®: minimum 54"
- Journey to Atlantis®: minimum 42" ( between 42" – 48" must have a supervising companion)
- Wild Arctic®: minimum 42"
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®: Wild 42". Mild less than 42". All guests must show full postural control to ride.
How do I reserve my transportation?
Advance reservations are required for all transportation and can be made at the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service Desk at any of the Official Hotels of SeaWorld®. They will provide you with a ticket for each passenger, which will be required to board the bus. The number of seats is limited and subject to availability.
How often does the SeaWorld® and Aquatica® shuttle pick up at my hotel?
Shuttles pick up at least once every hour and run continuously up to one hour before SeaWorld opens and returning up to one hour after SeaWorld® closes. Visit the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk at any of our Official Hotels for transportation schedule and voucher. *Shuttle schedule is subject to change.
How do I get to Discovery Cove®?
Complimentary shuttles operate daily. You can take our shuttle to SeaWorld® (following the same procedure as stated above), then transfer to Discovery Cove®. Taxi cabs are also available from any of the area hotels for a nominal fee.
New in 2018: if you book a Discovery Cove Hotel Package, you will receive complimentary direct transportation to and from Discovery Cove. Please visit the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk to schedule your pick up time.
When does the Universal Shuttle run?
The Universal Shuttle picks up once daily at each of the Official Hotels of SeaWorld. Reservations are required. Tickets are round‐trip, and include designated pick up times at each location. Visit the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk at Official Hotels for details and schedules.
When does the Pointe Orlando Shuttle run?
The Pointe Orlando Shuttle picks up once daily at each of the Official Hotels of SeaWorld. reservations are required. Tickets are round-trip, and include designated pick up times at each location. Visit the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk at Official hotels for details and schedules.
What dates will the park open Priority Entry be available?
Priority Entry to SeaWorld® and Aquatica is available on select dates. Current dates include the following:
- December 26 -31, 2017
Specific dates of Priority Entry are subject to change. Please check with the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk in your Official SeaWorld® Hotel for most current info. Guests must show benefits card or lanyard to gain priority entry.
What is the SeaWorld Rescue Tour?
The SeaWorld® Rescue Tour is a look behind the scenes (~20 minute tour) at SeaWorld's rescue and rehabilitation facilities. Visitors will see areas established to care for sea turtles, manatees and other animals in need of help and learn about SeaWorld’s efforts in fulfilling this mission.
How do I reserve my SeaWorld Rescue Tour?
Guests can book their tour only at the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service Desks at our Official Hotels. The tour is only available to guests of these hotels, and is subject to availability. Guests can make a reservation for a SeaWorld Rescue Tour for day-of or next-day visits only.
When is the SeaWorld Rescue Tour available?
The tour is available every day, however, space is limited. Please see the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service Desk for times and availability.
How much is the discount and where does it apply?
- Guests receive 10% off dining at SeaWorld® and Aquatica® (Discount not available on advanced purchases)
- Guests receive 10% off the Upgraded Drink Package at Discovery Cove
- Guests receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld® , Aquatica® and Discovery Cove.
How do I receive my discounts on food and merchandise from my package purchase?
Upon check in at your SeaWorld Partner Hotel you will receive a custom Resort Guest lanyard for each person in your package. Each member of your party will need to bring the lanyard with them to the park when you visit. Show your lanyard at participating restaurants and merchandise locations to receive discounts.
Vacation Package Details and benefitsExpand All
What information do I need to know about my Eat Free Hotel Package?
- This package offer includes an All Day Dining Deal at SeaWorld and Aquatica for one day each. This program allows guests to dine as often as once every hour throughout the day at select dining locations throughout the park. Guests are permitted one entree, one beverage and one desert each time through the line.
- Upon completion of purchase you will receive an email confirmation. This confirmation includes a barcode redeemable at the quick service kiosks at the front of the park. When you redeem your voucher, all products included in this package will be printed for you including your All Day Dining Deal. Once you have your tickets printed from the kiosks at the park take your All Day Dining Deal ticket to any participating restaurant.
Can I book a package now and add the Eat Free All Day offer later?
No. However; the All Day Dining Deal is available for sale online and at the park.
What do I need to know about my Kids Free Hotel Package?
- This package offer includes one child admission for free for each paying adult. You will need to pay for each additional child. You will be given the option of purchasing additional tickets when booking your package.
- Any child ages 3-9 is considered a child.
I’ve seen "save up to $400" on a vacation package in advertising.Where does this number come from?
- Kids Free Hotel Package: Savings is based on a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) purchasing this package option and staying for 5 nights (with a 5th night free). The savings also reflects the entitlements contained in the package, including kids admission free to SeaWorld and Aquatica, SeaWorld Signature Show Seating for 4 and exclusive benefits available to guests who book their vacation at one of the Official Hotels of SeaWorld (like free Quick Queue and free transportation to the parks) making our package an incredible value for a family vacation.
- Eat Free Hotel Package: Savings is based on a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) purchasing the Eat Free package option and staying for 5 nights (with a 5th night free). The savings also reflects the entitlements contained in the package, including All Day Dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica (for 1 day each), SeaWorld Signature Show Seating for 4 and exclusive benefits available to guests who book their vacation at one of the Official Hotels of SeaWorld (like free Quick Queue and free transportation to the parks) making our package an incredible value for a family vacation.
Vacation FAQ What happens if my custom Resort Guest lanyard gets lost or stolen
Your custom Resort Guest lanyard is non-replaceable if lost or stolen.
How do I receive SeaWorld Signature Show Seating included with my vacation package and Where can I use it?
Upon check in at your SeaWorld Partner Hotel you will receive a custom lanyard for each person in your package. Each member of your party will need to bring the lanyard with them to the park when you visit. Show your lanyard to a stadium attendant prior show time. Our shows are very popular, so we recommend that you show up at least 10 minutes prior to show time for this benefit.
SeaWorld® Signature Show Seating can be used for our most popular shows at these venues: Shamu® Stadium, Dolphin Theater, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium and Nautilus Theater.
This benefit is not valid for special events. Show times are subject to change.
How do I receive the Cup That Cares® included in my package?
When you complete your purchase you will receive a voucher to redeem at our parks quick service kiosks. All tickets associated with your selected package will be dispensed when you redeem you voucher. One of the redeemed tickets printed will be a certificate for the Cup That Cares®. You will also receive certificates for any additional cups you may have purchased when booking your package.
How do I redeem my Cup That Cares® certificate?
Take the printed certificate to Glacial Collections gift shop located inside the Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® realm. Once you build your cup the cashier will collect your certificate as payment.
Do I receive a Cup That Cares® voucher for each member of my party?
No. Only one Cup That Cares® is included per package booked. However, you will have the option of purchasing additional cups at a discounted rate.
What is the Pointe Orlando Coupon Book and how do I receive it?
- Point Orlando is an outdoor shopping center where shopping, dining and live entertainment all come together.
- This coupon book includes over $300 in savings for Pointe Orlando and can be picked up at the hotel upon check-in. You will receive one coupon book per package.
General Vacation Package QuestionsExpand All
By when do I need to make my SeaWorld Orlando Vacation reservation?
All SeaWorld Orlando Vacation packages need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance from your check in date.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment® has the right to impose cancellation fees if you cancel within the cancellation period. In the event of cancellation, the right to a refund is limited.
We can be reached at 407-401-8477. If a vacation package is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to 6 p.m. on the scheduled date of arrival (more than 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival for Discovery Cove reservations), the cost of the vacation package is refundable. There are no refunds if the vacation package is cancelled within 72 hours of 6 p.m. of the scheduled date of arrival (within 30 days of the scheduled date of arrival for Discovery Cove reservations). Refunds are not given on individual components of the package. Unused portions of vacation packages are not eligible for refund. All vacation packages are non-transferable.
What if my Reservation Changes?
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment will need to cancel and rebook a vacation package for a date change. Date changes are subject to availability.
No purchaser should rely upon representations other than those included in this agreement. This agreement is for purchase of a vacation certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 599.933, Florida Statutes.