The Insider's Guide: Must-Do, Can't-Miss, One-of-a-Kind Experiences!August 9, 2018
If you’re a Thrill-Seeker, you must not miss…
- Manta Flying Roller Coaster where you can find out what it’s like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant ray – the only one of its kind in Florida! Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted nosedive and experience the full force of riding the high seas on one of the smoothest tracks in the world.
- Mako – Orlando’s fastest, tallest and longest roller coaster! Named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks, this roller coaster speeds up to 73 mph and up to 200 feet high with deep dives and thrills at every turn.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls at SeaWorld Aquatica, which pulls the floor from under you – literally – dropping you 80 feet. It’s the steepest multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando.
And if you’re an animal lover, make sure to check out…
- Dolphins Up-Close Tour where you can find yourself face-to-face with a bottlenose dolphin and learn about these incredible animals.
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin – get transported to the South Pole where you can see and feel the experience through the eyes of a penguin named Puck… and meet a few hundred of his friends! You can also try the up-close tour for even more fun.
- Dine with Orcas at SeaWorld Orlando is the most immersive and memorable family dining experience where you dine right next to our Orcas.
Best bet for families with little ones?
- Elmo Rocks at SeaWorld Orlando, where you can join Sesame Street friends as they form their own band and give you a concert that will have your whole family singing along.
- Walkabout Waters at Aquatica Orlando.
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove at Aquatica Orlando.
Another insider tip that can make the most of your experience and budget is adding on the All-Day Dining Deal – especially for families.
Click here to view and download our full three-day guide to making the most of your time with us! Please note, park schedules are subject to change throughout the year and you should reference the park map or ask an Ambassador to confirm your planned itinerary when you arrive.