Reservation price is shown for two (2) guests. For parties of more than two guests, up to 2 additional reservations may be purchased on the day of your reservation at the Sloth Interaction Check-In near Dolphin Amphitheater or the front of the park. Park admission is not included with your program reservation, but is required. Due to the special nature of this program, space is limited and early reservations are recommended.
For the safety of our guests, Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld San Diego has taken extra steps to provide the safest possible experience:
Limited Spots AvailablePrices starting at
- Please check in for your Sloth Encounter at the Sloth Interaction Check-In near Dolphin Amphitheater at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Participants under 18 will need a parent or guardian present. Participants must be 6 years old and accompanied by paid adult participant.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged, however SeaWorld ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your encounter.
- No loose jewelry, sunglasses or smoking is permitted during the interaction.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their encounter.
- Party sizes and inventory is limited to ensure physical distancing. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change without notice.
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.