Beluga Whale Swim
Prices Starting at
- Reservation is only valid for the date booked. One date change may be done at no charge 48 hours prior to reservation date with future changes at $30 per person
- Guests must be 48 inches tall (without shoes) to participate in Beluga/Sea Lion Swim
- Guests under the age of 18 are required to be with an adult who is a paid participant or observer
- All jewelry must be removed. No cameras or Go Pros are allowed in the water
- Observers will be allowed 1 (one) electronic device
- This program is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice at the discretion of SeaWorld San Antonio
- Any “animal experience reservations” can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. “Animal experience reservations” are nonrefundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation. Not for resale and will be void if altered.
- For questions or to cancel or change your reservation please call 210-520-4732.
- Restrictions apply
- Admission is not included
Know Before You Go
- Due to safety restrictions and pool water depth, all in-water participants must be at least 48" tall. Participants will be measured for this height requirement at check-in.
- All in-water participants under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an in-water paid adult participant over the age of 18.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. Observer tickets can be purchased at check-in with Discovery Point.
- For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Groups will be limited in size, keeping reservation groups together and socially distanced from other groups on the program.
- All participants will be required to wear the provided face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the program.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- Check-in will begin at Discovery Point 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608