After logging in with the id.me system, I’m seeing the login page for the park, instead of my offers, do I need to login here too?
This most often happens for one of three reasons:
- You are accessing a different offer than ID.me has you qualified for (for instance, you’re accessing the “Active Duty” offer page, when id.me has you registered as a Veteran or Retiree. ID.me can assist in this case. Their verification support website is: https://help.id.me/hc/en-us/articles/202858654-Verification-assistance-general-support
- You started your process somewhere other than the park offer page to verify with ID.me (either on their site, or on an external page). You must start your journey by using the buttons on the offer page on the park site that you want to access offers for.
- You have other id.me tabs or are logged into the park site already. The easiest way to continue is to open a single “incognito” window on your browser (In Chrome: Control+Shift+N; in Safari: the “Private” tab) - then come back to the park offer page and try verifying with ID.me through the links again.
I've logged in successfully and see your “offers” page -- but there are no offers there?
This could be a few different issues:
- You took advantage of the promotion already at some point in the past year and will be able to once again in the next period, please see the promotion details for more information. NOTE: If you are merely trying to find your tickets from your earlier purchase, you should have them in email, or alternatively by logging into the account you ordered from last time (IF you created a password/account). Otherwise, you can contact us to look up your order and resend.
- We may be experiencing an error in our link with id.me. Please try again in 30 minutes and if still unable, use our contact us form to give us as much details as you can!
- We might have made a mistake! Please contact us as above with your details (affiliation, offer, ID.me email, browser, and any other relevant details to help us assist).
During Checkout for MY ticket/teacher card, it says “guest name” – does this mean I can bring an extra guest with me?
We apologize for any confusion here: No. As our special guest, this is meant to YOUR name that will appear on your ticket or teacher card.
Certain promotions, like Active Duty military, may also have options for dependent tickets – however, you will select a quantity for these and be prompted for each additional guest name as separate entries during checkout.
Can I exchange or trade-up my item for a pass?
Please review the terms for each offer. In most cases, this promotional product cannot be exchanged or transferred, unless explicitly stated.
HELP! I accidentally got my tickets for the wrong park/location. How do I fix it?
Don’t worry! You can still visit the park you like - you’ll just need to stop at a ticket window first. As long as your ticket has not been used, one of our Ambassadors will be able to exchange it for you.
Who else can I bring – what if they’re not immediate family?
Each offer page (active duty, veteran/retired, teacher, first responder, etc.) have individual terms for that offer; please read the details for each for eligibility requirements about the offer for which you’re eligible. Every attendee will need a ticket/card, so be sure you have the correct quantity selected to account for every member of your party!