SeaWorld Orlando is proud to support organizations making a difference in our local community. For more than 50 years, we have partnered with organizations to create meaningful experiences and inspire our guests to protect animals and preserve the wild wonders of the world. Qualified non-profit organizations may request a ticket donation to help raise funds to support their mission.
Charitable Giving Guidelines
SeaWorld Orlando provides park tickets to assist non-profit charitable organizations and schools in fundraising efforts. We consider requests for donations from organizations that meet these requirements:
- Must be a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
- Must be located within the state of Florida
- Must have a fundraising event to benefit children, animals or the environment/conservation efforts
- Must provide a 60-day minimum advance notice
SeaWorld Orlando does not provide charitable donations to:
- Organizations outside the state of Florida
- Third party requests
- For-profit organizations
- Labor or political organizations
- Employee/volunteer/student recognition events or door prizes
- Organizations that support activities or practices that do not align with SeaWorld’s
Please review our Charitable Giving Guidelines to determine if you qualify. If you meet the criteria, please email your request, with an attached official donation request on the organization letterhead to
If the request is approved, four (4) single-day tickets will be granted. Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days and no more than six (6) months prior to the event date. Tickets may only be used for fundraising events. Only one request per calendar year per organization can be granted.