Tips for a Spooktacular Day at SeaWorldOctober 17, 2020
Searching for spooky surprises and fall fun? Look no further than SeaWorld’s Spooktacular, with festive family fun around every corner and health and safety measures in place to put parents’ minds at ease. With furry Sesame Street friends, high-energy dance parties, trick-or-treating with a twist, a parkwide pumpkin scavenger hunt, new fall menu items, and seasonal craft beers, there’s something for everyone at this limited-time, limited-capacity experience continuing weekends through Nov. 2.
Here are some Spooktacular suggestions to help make the most of your SeaWorld visit:
- Plan ahead! In order to manage capacity, reservations are required for all visitors.
- Arrive early so you have time to take in all the Spooktacular fun! We recommend you visit indoor attractions such as the Shark Encounter first, and then hit up the trick-or-treat stations (which open one hour after park opening).
- Kids 12 and under, dress up in your Halloween best!
- Check out all nine candy spots, where treats are safely delivered right into your bag through a chute! (Signature SeaWorld Candy Bags are available for purchase throughout the park and are required for trick-or-treating.)
- Dance off all that candy at the Monster Mash DJ Dance Party!
- Don’t miss SeaWorld’s Shark Encounter, with dozens of jack-o’-lanterns to put everyone in the Halloween spirit as they make their way through the habitat featuring 10 different species of sharks.
- In addition to all the Halloween festivities, all your favorite animals are waiting to say hello, including dolphins, sea lions, penguins, orcas, and more.
These special add-ons can make your day even more fun:
- New for 2021! Cookie Decorating with Cookie Monster and Elmo is a fun-filled family experience featuring physically-distanced photo opportunities and new measures to keep the cookie decorating safe and fun, including single-party tables with ample spacing and enhanced cleaning procedures.
- The Spooktacular Dine & Drink Bundle gets you six food or beverage items (includes beer, wine, and cocktails) with your admission ticket. Already have a ticket, Annual Pass, or Fun Card? Get the Add-On version instead—now 25% OFF for a limited time!
- Purchase a special Pumpkin Hunt map (stickers included) to search for 10 hidden, animal-themed, painted pumpkins throughout the park. Mark each pumpkin location with the correct animal sticker as you enjoy your day at SeaWorld. When you’ve found them all, bring the completed map to the SeaWorld Store to collect a special prize!
If you purchased a Spooktacular Kids Free ticket, be sure to make your reservation here prior to visiting the park. Your ticket is not your reservation and requires an extra step in order to get into the park.