The Insider's Guide:
August 16, 2018
Must-Do, Can't Miss, One-of-a-Kind Experiences!
First time in our San Diego parks, or it’s been awhile? We don’t want you and your family and friends to feel exhausted and overwhelmed by all there is to do and see. To help, we’re laying out a game plan to make it easier on you and yours. We’ve put together our “dream day” for a three-day, dual-park, one-of-a-kind experience. So, no need to rush. Take your time and have a blast!
Here’s two ways to go so you can get the most of your San Diego park visits. For a full immersion at SeaWorld San Diego, buy a 2ND VISIT FREE ticket and enjoy the second day free valid for two Any Day visits through September 30. To visit SeaWorld San Diego and Aquatica San Diego, buy $89.99 Multi-Park Tickets (valid for one visit to both parks within seven days).
If you’re a Thrill-Seeker, you must not miss:
- The all new Electric Eel Roller Coaster at SeaWorld San Diego! Ride the tallest, fastest roller coaster in San Diego with high-energy twists, electrifying loops, inversions and an upside loop over Mission Bay. Rocket skyward nearly 150 feet at 60 mph in the multi-launch coaster thrill park enthusiasts are raving about.
- Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld San Diego. Inspired by the lost city of Atlantis, one of the sea’s favorite legends, this roller coaster flume takes (and sometimes soaks!) riders on an action adventure.
- Tassie's Twister Water Ride at Aquatica San Diego. Ready for a six-story funnel ride? If you and three of your pals are up for the challenge, you can ride in a clover leaf that twists and turns. It’s a spinning good time!
- HooRoo Run Water Slides at Aquatica San Diego. Get your adrenaline pumping and cool off on HooRoo Run’s two enclosed and two open-air slides. The steepest drop offers a whopping 80 feet of pure thrills.
If you’re an Animal Lover, make sure to visit the following at SeaWorld San Diego:
- Orca Encounter: Witness these incredible animals up close as you connect in a new way with the ocean’s most powerful predator. Learn about their hunting techniques and complex communication code and discover the role of family and the importance of play.This entertaining, informative presentation—the first experience of its kind—is projected on an expansive infinity screen.
- Penguin Encounter: Spend time with some of the park's “coolest” characters.There are more than 300 penguins on view in an astonishing Antarctica-themed viewing area.These jaunty, proud animals are far from shy.
- Dolphin Encounter: Spend up-close time with bottlenose dolphins during this magical, poolside encounter. Experience the opportunity to touch and feed these intelligent mammals and learn hand signals used to communicate with them.
- Beluga Interaction:
Enjoy an unforgettable, in-water, wet suit meet-and-greet in chilly Arctic waters with these warm-hearted whales. Touch and feed these sociable animals as specialists share how they use encouragement-based training to communicate with them.You’ll learn why their cheery calls have won them the nickname “canary of the sea."
Download our full three-day guide to making the most of your time with us!