Animal lovers will love getting up close with our SeaWorld animal ambassadors. Whether exotic or rescued, each has a unique story, and you never know who you’ll get to meet. Snap a selfie and learn what you can do to help our animal friends in need.
Guests will go behind the scenes and meet our keepers. There they will encounter a variety of exotic and rescued animals, hear their stories, and get a chance to take photos with them.
- Meet 2-3 animals
- Unique photo opportunities
- Learn about SeaWorld’s care and rescue efforts at home and around the world
For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sizes will be limited in size, keeping family groups together and socially distanced from other groups on the tour.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in sign is at the Games Center near to the entrance of The Great White
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- Group sizes and inventory is limited to ensure social distancing.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608.