The 2022 Teacher Fun Card does not include parking, separate ticketed events or other discounts. The 2022 Teacher Fun Card offer is not available at the park; advanced online registration required. Offer valid for limited time and subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.
2022 Blockout dates: 5/30, 7/2, 7/3, 7/4, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30
Get Your Free 2022 Teacher Fun Card
SeaWorld® San Diego is proud to offer a complimentary 2022 Teacher Fun Card to all certified K-12 Southern California and Arizona credentialed schoolteachers.
SeaWorld® San Diego is proud to offer a complimentary 2022 Teacher Fun Card to all active and certified K-12 Southern California and Arizona grade school teachers who hold a current Teaching Credential. The 2022 Teacher Fun Card is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Diego through December 31, 2022. *Blockout dates apply.
*Not valid for SeaWorld San Diego admission on 5/30, 7/2, 7/3, 7/4, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30
To redeem your 2022 Teacher Fun Card, you must register through ID.me. Click the 'Log in with your teacher ID' button above, select "Create an ID.me account" and then enter an e-mail address (a personal address is recommended and not your work email) and a password.
Verification can only be completed if K-12 Southern California and Arizona grade school teachers are currently on the Department of Education database. Eligible teachers can begin the process by verifying through the ID.me content area at the top of this page. After entering your credentials, you will be redirected to the ID.me page to log in, and then be returned to the SeaWorld San Diego website where you can claim this offer.
Yes, K-12 private school teachers are eligible. Private school teachers must provide the following items to the Tickets & Reservations counter at the front gate in order to receive a 2022 Teacher Fun Card: a letter from your principal on official school letterhead stating that you are a teacher, a California or Arizona Picture ID, and a current pay stub. The ambassadors at Tickets and Reservations will verify your eligibility and provide you with your 2022 Teacher Fun Card.
After you are verified through ID.me, you will need to revisit SeaWorld's website to complete the redemption process. After this process is complete, your 2022 Teacher Fun Card eVoucher will be emailed to you. This eVoucher can be printed or shown on your mobile device, and must be shown every time you enter the park.
Please bring these items directly to the park entry on the date of your visit:
- Your 2022 Teacher Fun Card.
- Valid ID Proof of California or Arizona residency
Teacher Fun Card Friend for Free Tickets must be redeemed and are only available online. After you log in with your teacher ID on ID.me (via the button at the top of this page), you will be redirected to our teacher admissions offers page. The complimentary guest ticket is listed under the Teacher Fun Card. Friend for Free Tickets can be used on dates specified by SeaWorld CA. Please note, Pass Members must accompany Friend for Free Ticket holders on the day of the guest’s visit.
Online registration for the 2022 Teacher Fun Card ends March 31, 2022. First park visit must occur on or before May 1, 2022 in order to activate card.
The teacher must be present to redeem the 2022 Teacher Fun Card.
Teacher ID.me best supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. For optimal user experience, it is recommended to use a home computer. Work computers (with outdated browsers or Internet Explorer) or mobile devices provide an unsatisfactory experience.
Completed orders can be viewed within the SeaWorld account you created during the checkout process (if you created one). This SeaWorld account is separate from your ID.me account, however you may have used the same email address and password. If you did not create a SeaWorld account, you will need to contact SeaWorld customer service at 619-222-4732 and provide the email address entered to redeem your 2022 Teacher Fun Card and tickets, and they will be re-sent.
ID.me Technical FAQ
This most often happens for one of three reasons
- You are accessing a different offer than id.me has you qualified for (for instance, you’re accessing the “Active Duty” offer page, when id.me has you registered as a Veteran or Retiree.Id.me can assist in this case. Their verification support website is: https://help.id.me/hc/en-us/articles/202858654-Verification-assistance-general-support
- You started your process somewhere other than the park offer page to verify with id.me (either on their site, or on an external page).You must start your journey by using the buttons on the offer page on the park site that you want to access offers for.
- You have other id.me tabs or are logged into the park site already. The easiest way to continue is to open a single “incognito” window on your browser (In Chrome:Control+Shift+N;in Safari: the “Private” tab) - then come back to the park offer page & try verifying with id.me through the links again.
This could be a few different issues:
- You took advantage of the promotion already at some point in the past year and will be able to once again in the next period, please see the promotion details for more information.
NOTE: If you are merely trying to find your tickets from your earlier purchase, you should have them in email, or alternatively by logging into the account you ordered from last time (IF you created a password/account). Otherwise, you can contact us to look up your order & resend.
- We may be experiencing an error in our link with id.me. Please try again in 30 minutes and if still unable, use our contact us form to give us as much details as you can!
- We might have made a mistake! Please contact us as above with your details (affiliation, offer, id.me email, browser, and any other relevant details to help us assist).
We apologize for any confusion here: No. As our special guest, this is meant to YOUR name that will appear on your voucher.
Certain promotions, like Active Duty military, may also have options for dependent tickets – however, you will select a quantity for these and be prompted for each additional guest name as separate entries during checkout.
Please review the terms for each offer. In most cases, this promotional product cannot be exchanged or transferred, unless explicitly stated.
Tickets obtained with the Active Duty Military offer are valid at any participating park. If you obtained the Teacher offer for the incorrect park, please contact us for assistance.
Each offer page (active duty, veteran/retired, teacher, first responder, etc.) have individual terms for that offer; please read the details for each for eligibility requirements about the offer for which you’re eligible. Every attendee will need a ticket/card, so be sure you have the correct quantity selected to account for every member of your party!