Get Even Closer With An Animal Encounter
Reservation includes the Dolphin Encounter program on day and time of your reservation only. Park admission is not included with your program reservation but is required. Due to the special nature of this program, space is limited and early reservations are recommended.
For the safety of our guests, Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld San Diego has taken extra steps to provide the safest possible Dolphin Encounter experience:
Limited Spots AvailablePrices starting at
- Please check in for your Dolphin Encounter at Interaction Photo, located near the west entrance of Dolphin Days Stadium, at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Participants under 18 will need a parent or guardian present. Participants under 50 inches tall must be accompanied by a paid parent or guardian.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged, however SeaWorld ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your encounter.
- No loose jewelry, sunglasses or smoking is permitted during the interaction.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their encounter.
- Party sizes and inventory is limited to ensure physical distancing. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change without notice.
- Any “animal experience reservations” can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. “Animal experience reservations” are nonrefundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation.
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
Per COVID-19 restrictions, attendance is limited to California in-state visitors, and now out-of-state visitors will be required to show proof of a fully completed COVID-19 vaccine (you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your second shot, or two weeks after the one-dose vaccine).