Howl-O-Scream San Antonio Job Opportunities
SeaWorld San Antonio is seeking enthusiastic performers, who are passionate about Halloween, and love to scare, to spread fear and fun to our inaugural Howl-O-Scream event. Whether you walk like a zombie, cackle like a witch, or creep like a werewolf, we need YOU to fill our Howl-O-Scream haunts and scare zones. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this incredible event!
Howl-O-Scream Performers - $500 Bonus Offered!
(Actors, Dancers, Vocalists, Musicians, Scare Squad)
Receive $500 for actively working through the end of Howl-O-Scream, 10/31/2021, as a performer. Attend audition by 8/21.
More Howl-O-Scream Jobs
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Opportunities for you to join us in:
• Culinary Operations
• Lifeguards (Paid Certification Included!)
• Park Operations
• And more!
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• FREE parking
• Complimentary and discounted park tickets for friends and family
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, and in park experiences
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee cafeteria on site
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 16 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Basic math skills desired
SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.