Separate fact from fiction as you explore the incredible diversity and design of sharks.
Dare to peer down into our 450,000-gallon aquarium to discover how we care for these perfect predators. Then, touch a small shark and find out why these ancient species need our help now more than ever. During this incredible tour you'll get a unique view at the top of the shark aquarium at Explorer's Reef then go backstage and touch a shark, all while learning about shark care at SeaWorld.
For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sizes will be limited to single reservation groups (one family per tour).
- All participants over the age of two will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour. Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in is in front of Explorer’s Reef at the “Shark Tour” sign.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- Group sizes and inventory is limited to ensure social distancing and one reservation group per tour.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608.