- Get a unique view at the top if the shark aquarium at Explorer’s Reef
- Go backstage and touch a shark
Safety precautions to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Tour groups will be about 12 guests.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
Additional Tour Information:
Prices Starting at
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Reservation confirmation is only valid for the date of reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- This program does not allow for observers.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- If the park is open and you would like to enter the park after the completions of your program admission is required.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- This tour requires participants to climb and descend stairs and to navigate narrow hallways. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- Participants must refrain from smoking.
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions, please call 210-523-3608.