Sea Lion Tour
- Touch and feed a sea lion
- Photo opportunities with a sea lion
- Chat with trainers to learn about care & enrichment
Safety precautions to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sized will be limited in size, keeping family groups together and socially distanced from other groups on the tour.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will have the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before & after the program.
Additional Tour Information:
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the reservation time at the entrance to Pacific Point Preserve.
- Reservation confirmation is only valid for the date of reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany minor participants. Anyone under age 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. Limited spots are available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but is required to participate in the program.
- This program does not allow for observers.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks notice of accommodation needs, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received within 2 weeks to the extent possible based on time provided.
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions, please call 210-523-3608.