Family Adventure Tour is coming back soon.
If you want to experience SeaWorld away from the crowds and have an exclusive family experience, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Begin an adventure before the park opens, where you and your family will encounter Bottlenose Dolphins, Beluga Whales, Sharks, Tropical Fish, and California Sea Lions. On this program you will:
- Have a playtime (and catch some incredible photos with your family along) with Bottlenose Dolphins and Beluga Whales
- Touch a White Spotted Bamboo Shark
- Feed California Sea Lions and Harbor Seals
This tour begins before the park opens, guests will meet their guide at the Main Arches at 9:00 AM
During this interaction, we require that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including children not eligible for vaccination, wear masks.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- This tour requires participants to climb and descend stairs and to navigate narrow hallways. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions, please call 210-523-3608.