Family Adventure Tour
- See tropical fish and sharks at Explorer's Reef
- Participate in play-time with the bottlenose dolphins
- Feed the sea lions
- Watch the penguins waddle in their snowy home
- Lasts approximately 2.5 hours
Safety precautions to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Reservations will be limited to one family group of up to 6 guests per day.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth & nose at all times.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will have the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before & after the program.
Additional Tour Information:
Prices Starting at
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the reservation time at the SeaWorld Employee Entrance, Gate 4, located off W. Military Drive. For directions, please click here.
- This tour is only available on days SeaWorld is not open to the public and confirmation is only valid for the date of reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany minor participants. Anyone under age 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. Limited spots are available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- This program does not allow for observers.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- This tour requires participants to climb/descend stairs and to navigate narrow hallways. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks notice of accommodation needs, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received within 2 weeks to the extent possible based on time provided.
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions, please call 210-523-3608.