Dolphin Encounter is an exclusive tour with an animal trainer and friendly Bottlenose dolphins at Discovery Point.
Guests will have the opportunity to visit these majestic creatures at the Discovery Point grotto, an area of Dolphin Lagoon which combines above and underwater viewing of these playful dolphins. Participants will learn about the different forms of communication used when working with dolphins and have the chance to ask the trainer questions. Guests will receive an up-close encounter without getting wet. Dolphin Encounter is perfect for kids of all ages who love marine mammal and want to learn more about dolphins. Guests under the age of 14, must be accompanied by a paid adult.
For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sizes will be limited to single reservation groups (one family per tour).
- All participants over the age of two will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour. Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
- Check-in will begin at 5 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in is at the Guest Reservation Grotto at Discovery Point.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Group sizes and inventory is limited to ensure social distancing and one reservation group per tour.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.