Dolphin Encounter is an exclusive tour with an animal trainer and friendly Bottlenose dolphins at Discovery Point.
Guests will have the opportunity to visit these majestic creatures at the Discovery Point grotto, an area of Dolphin Lagoon which combines above and underwater viewing of these playful dolphins. Participants will learn about the different forms of communication used when working with dolphins and have the chance to ask the trainer questions. Guests will receive an up-close encounter without getting wet. Dolphin Encounter is perfect for kids of all ages who love marine mammals and want to learn more about dolphins. Guests under the age of 14, must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Meet and feed some of SeaWorld’s dolphins
- Participate in some amazing photo opportunities
- This encounter takes place on dry land. There is no in-water interaction.
During this interaction, we require that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including children not eligible for vaccination, wear masks.
- Check-in will begin at 5 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in is at the Guest Reservation Grotto at Discovery Point
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.