Animal Adventure Tour
Prices Starting at
- During this interaction, we require that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including children not eligible for vaccination, wear masks.
- This tour will meet at the SeaWorld Employee Entrance, Gate 4, located off of W. Military Drive. For directions, please click here.
- This tour is available only on days SeaWorld is not open to the public.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available, and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components, and animal participation are subject to change.
- This tour requires participants to climb and descend stairs and to navigate narrow hallways .Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however, the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions, please call 210-523-3608.