This program is available only on days SeaWorld is not open to the public.
Spend your day immersed in the world of dolphins, beluga whales, sea lions and stingrays! On this unforgettable experience, guests will participate in four of our in-water interaction programs: Dolphin Swim, Beluga Whale Swim, Sea Lion Swim, and the Stingray Encounter.
On this program guests will:
- Put on a wetsuit and get ready to enter the water with a variety of SeaWorld Animals
- Be escorted to four different habitats in the park for back-to-back interaction experiences
- Touch, feed, play, and have unforgettable fun with bottlenose dolphins, beluga whales, California sea lions, and stingrays
This program includes transportation to each location, a wetsuit and towel (to be returned at the end of the program), changing rooms with lockers and showers, an orientation with a Zoological Staff member, and an amazing in water interaction with four unique animals.
This tour will meet at the SeaWorld Employee Entrance, Gate 4, located off of W. Military Drive. For directions, please click here.
All participants must be at least 48” tall to participate in our in-water interaction programs.
During this interaction, we require that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including children not eligible for vaccination, wear masks.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions, please call 210-523-3608.