For your safety and enjoyment, please comply with the following park policies:
- SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment suggests that guests under the age of 14 be accompanied by an adult except when participating in an event intended for young visitors such as our Adventure Camps, sleepovers, birthday parties, or educational programs.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended/unsecured. SeaWorld and Aquatica are not responsible for lost, missing, or stolen property.
- Vehicles: Park is not responsible for fire, theft, damage, or loss of vehicle including articles left within.
- All bags, strollers, and other personal items are subject to inspection.
- Outside food, beverage, and coolers are not permitted inside SeaWorld or Aquatica.
- Pets are not permitted inside the park. Service animals are permitted. Please see Guest Relations for more information.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Shirt, shoes, and shorts/pants must be worn in SeaWorld at all times (swim attire permitted at Aquatica). Guest are not permitted to wear clothing that has inappropriate language or which is otherwise offensive.
- Any person not employed by SeaWorld or its on-site contractors is prohibited from engaging in solicitation, or the distribution of handbills, leaflets, advertising, or promotional materials, or the sale of products, or services on the Park's property without first obtaining written approval from SeaWorld.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the park. The park reserves the right to refuse admission or to ask anyone to leave the park who is not in compliance with these rules.
- Riders on some of our attractions will be exposed to forces, speeds, and other intense features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions (eg. heart conditions, back or neck trouble). Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders.
- Guests must obey all posted instructions and verbal instructions given by park employees. For safety reasons, certain rider restrictions apply for some of our rides. Information is available at Guest Relations, at the ride itself, and on our website
- Political or Public protesting or demonstrating or soliciting is strictly prohibited. SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica prohibit the possession, carrying, and/or use of firearms' or weapons (knives included) while on premises. Texas Penal Code 30.06 TRESPASS BY HOLDER OF LICENSE TO CARRY CONCEALED HANDGUN sign is posted by park entrance.