Media Admission Policy
- SeaWorld San Antonio is proud to offer a news media admission policy which enables working media to become familiar with the destination's various feature opportunities. We extend tickets as a professional courtesy and consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon news outlet and market through traditional and social channels.
- Qualifying media may request up to four (4) single-day tickets once per calendar year. The single-day ticket request may be for SeaWorld San Antonio or a combined pass to SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica.
- Admission to Discovery Point is included with SeaWorld San Antonio passes.
- Requests must be received during normal business hours at least 5 business days prior to the intended visit.
Tickets will only be considered for those in news-gathering positions. Examples include:
Print/Online - Editors, Reporters, Photojournalists, Publishers, Managing/Assignment Editors and Freelance Writers;
Broadcast/Radio - News Producers, News Directors/Assistant Directors, Reporters, Managing/Assignment/Planning Editors, News Writers, Online/Web Producers, Photojournalists and Meteorologists;
- We are unable to provide admission to those not employed in a news-gathering role, such as sales, promotions, programming, clerical/administrative, graphic arts, or engineering.
- Due to the popularity of certain events and time frames, SeaWorld San Antonio reserves the right to have block out dates for media passes.