Your visit is covered through our Weather-or-Not Assurance program. This program guarantees the value of your park admission and applies year-round, covering weather events such as rain, lightning, extreme heat, wind, snow, hail and more.
For example, If during your park visit:
- Inclement weather causes early closure or negatively impacts the park’s operating hours.
- Rides are closed for over 60 minutes due to lightning, strong winds, heat, rain or snow.
- If park temperatures reach a heat index of 110 degrees or above.
Stop by Guest Services at the park or submit your information below to request your return visit! You’ll need your original admission ticket or order number.
- The following are not eligible for Weather-or-Not Assurance tickets: Pass Member admission; complimentary tickets (including Weather-or-Not Assurance tickets); 14-Day Length of Stay tickets and packages; Discovery Cove ticket packages.
- The following may not be eligible and should be verified at Guest Services: Promotional/discount tickets (group sales tickets) and promotional multi-day tickets.
- Weather-or-Not Assurance does not apply to parking or additional in-park products or experiences.
Complete this form below to request a Weather-or-Not Assurance ticket due to inclement weather during your visit. Requests must be submitted within one week of your visit. If extreme weather impacts your flight plans for your upcoming visit, complete this form.
* Policy subject to change. Policy enactment is at the discretion of Guest Services. Parking, lockers, Quick Queue®, and additional upgrade purchases from initial visit are not included in 2nd visit.