- For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sizes will be limited to 8 per group, keeping family groups together and socially distanced from other groups on the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in inside the entrance to the Penguin Encounter.
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- If the park is open and you would like to enter the park after the completions of your program admission is required.
- Group sizes and inventory is limited to ensure social distancing.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- This tour requires participants to climb and descend stairs and to navigate narrow hallways. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- Participants must refrain from smoking.
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible.
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late the program may already be in progress.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608
This tour requires participants to climb and descend stairs and to navigate narrow hallways.Prices Starting at