Find yourself face-to-face with SeaWorld’s awe-inspiring killer whales on this unforgettable 45-minute tour. Join our trainers as they share personal stories, unique facts about killer whales and discuss world-class care and attention they receive each day.
A one of a kind experience featuring our most amazing ocean ambassador!
- Meet the killer whales and their trainers
- Participate in playtime behaviors with the whales
- Capture amazon group photos.
For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sizes will be limited in size, keeping family groups together and socially distanced from other groups on the tour.
- All participants over the age of two will be required to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times during the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in at the Killer Whale Tour sign (to the left of Orca Theater).
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- Group sizes and inventory is limited to ensure social distancing.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. Please keep in mind if you arrive late you may not be able to join the program.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608.