Get an in-depth, insider’s perspective on SeaWorld. Learn how we care for our dolphins both here at the park and out in the field while you soak up some rare opportunities of your own, like touching a dolphin.
Go behind-the-scenes at SeaWorld. Learn how we care for our dolphins while you soak up some rare opportunities of your own, like meeting and feeding a bottlenose dolphin.
- Touch and feed a dolphin
- Photo opportunity with a dolphin
- Learn about dolphin rescue and care
During this interaction, we require that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including children not eligible for vaccination, wear masks.
- Check-in will begin at 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in at the Dolphin Tour sign (to the right of Orca Theater)
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- Group sizes and inventory is limited to ensure social distancing.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change
- Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- Any "animal experience reservations" can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. "Animal experience reservations" are nonrefundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608