Beluga Whale Tour
Prices Starting at
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the reservation time. Reservations vary please call 210-523-3608 to receive your tour check in time.
- Check in at the Beluga Tour sign. (to the left of Beluga Stadium)
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- This program does not allow for observers
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- If the park is open and you would like to enter the park after the completions of your program admission is required.
- Groups will be combined for a tour of about 20 guests
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change
- Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- Participants must refrain from smoking
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late the program may already be in progress
- For questions please call 210-523-3608