Beluga Whale Tour
Prices Starting at
- For the safety of our Guests, Park Ambassadors, and our animals, SeaWorld has taken extra steps to ensure your tour experience is safe and worry free:
- Group sizes will be limited to 8 per group, keeping family groups together and socially distanced from other groups on the tour.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged; however SeaWorld Ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your program.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after their program.
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Check in at the Beluga Tour sign. (to the left of Beluga Theater)
- Reservation Confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- This program does not allow for observers.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is not included but required to participate in the program.
- If the park is open and you would like to enter the park after the completions of your program admission is required.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change
- Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations should call us at 210-523-3608 to discuss requests prior to making reservations. SeaWorld respectfully requests 2 weeks’ notice of any need for accommodation, but every effort will be made to satisfy requests received less than 2 weeks in advance to the extent possible with in the time provided.
- Participants must refrain from smoking.
- Any “animal experience reservations” can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. “Animal experience reservations” are nonrefundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation.
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late the program may already be in progress and you may not be able to join.
- For questions please call 210-523-3608