Thank you for your interest in SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
SeaWorld San Antonio also fulfills many Wish Visits that are requested directly from registered non-profit wish-granting organizations.
SeaWorld San Antonio donates to non-profit 501c3 organizations and schools that:
- Are in the San Antonio / Austin / Corpus Christi / Laredo area (or within 100 miles radius of the park).
- Are having a fundraising event to benefit youth and families, animals or the environment and conservation.
We are unable to assist with ticket/monetary donation requests for:
- Requests for money
- Partnerships or sponsorships
- Individual faith-based organizations
- Contributions to political campaigns
- Fundraising events involving weapons
- Fundraising events outside of the 100-mile radius of the park
- Incentives, prizes, door prizes, appreciation gift, giveaways or holiday parties
- Requests from individuals that are not part of a non-profit organization or school
- Individual scouting troops (we contribute at the national and/ the local council levels)
- Individuals or teams, including activities such as walk-a-thons, contests and pageants
- Third Party requests (when one organization raises money on behalf of other organizations)
- Employee charitable campaigns (donations can only be given directly to a non-profit organization or school)
- School groups or organizations that only target a specialized program or smaller group of students (i.e., band, sports team, drill team, etc.). The donation must benefit the whole school in order to be considered.
- Large number of tickets (typical donation is two (2) SeaWorld San Antonio one-day admission tickets.
- For information on group rates (for 15 or more people), please click on the following link: https://seaworld.com/san-antonio/tickets/group-tickets/.
- In some cases, the donation request is received too late to process, we ask for a minimum of 60 days prior to the event.
Please note receipt of the following information is not a guarantee of an approval for donation tickets but is needed for consideration.
In order to be considered for a donation, your organization must meet our donation guidelines.
- A 501(c)3 non-profit status form must accompany all requests in order to be considered (this is not the tax exempt or W9 form)
- Request must be made on official non-profit organization or school letterhead
- Request(s) must be received 60 days prior to your event
Be sure to include the following non-profit organization/school information regarding the event in your letter of request:
- Full legal name of organization (no abbreviations)
- Physical address of non-profit organization/school where tickets can be mailed (please include city, state and zip code.) Home addresses will not be accepted.
- Requestor’s information: Name and title of contact person, phone number and e-mail address
- Event information:
- Name of event
- Date of event
- What will the funds raised be used for?
If the above criteria are met, please submit your request on non-profit /school organization letterhead along with a copy of the 501c3 non-profit status form via email at:
Or, by fax at (210) 523-3130
Or mail to:
SeaWorld San Antonio
10500 SeaWorld Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78251
Please note that submitting a donation request does not guarantee the request will be approved. If your request is selected to be fulfilled, you will receive a donation by mail 5 - 30 days prior to your event date.
SeaWorld receives many more requests than we can support. Denial of a request does not imply that an organization's mission is not important or valid.
Due to the large volume of requests received, we are unable to respond to phone requests, follow-up calls or emails.
Thank you and best of luck with your fundraising endeavors!
SeaWorld/Aquatica San Antonio
Community Relations & Donations