Multi-Day Park ItinerariesAugust 10, 2018
First time in our parks, or first time in a while? We know it can be overwhelming to choose from so many heart-pounding, awe-inspiring and fun-for-the-whole family experiences. We’ve done our best to remove some of the guesswork… and put together our “dream day” for a three-day, dual-park, one-of-a-kind experience. Maximize your visit – and your value – by choosing our Flex Ticket.
If you’re a Thrill-Seeker, you must not miss…
- Wave Breaker: The Rescue Coaster at SeaWorld San Antonio. The first of its kind, this double launch coaster takes you on a jet-ski like adventure to help the SeaWorld rescue team save an animal in danger.
- Taumata Racer at Aquatica San Antonio, a high-speed competitive mat water ride perfect for thrill seekers looking to beat the Texas heat.
- The tallest roller coaster at SeaWorld San Antonio, the Steel Eel Roller Coaster is packed with state-the-art ride features that deliver the heart-pounding air-time thrill seekers crave.
And if you’re an Animal Lover, make sure to check out…
- Discovery Point for a Dolphin Swim – Suit up and learn more about these amazing animals before wading into the shallows of Dolphin Lagoon to get acquainted with one of our dolphins through hugs, kisses and rubdowns.
- Beluga Whale Tour at SeaWorld San Antonio, to learn all about beluga whales, Pacific white-sided dolphins, animal care and training with an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour.
- Dine with Orcas at SeaWorld San Antonio, with an exclusive lunch in a section of the park that’s normally only open to trainers and animal care specialists.
Best bet for Families with Children?
- Sesame Street® Bay of Play (and new Sesame Street® Party Parade!) at SeaWorld San Antonio
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove at Aquatica San Antonio, a 3,000-square-foot area where whimsical sea creatures are welcoming play elements for tiny tots to enjoy.
- Walkabout Waters at Aquatica San Antonio, to navigate some geysers, sprays, giant dumping buckets and spouts in this kid-friendly three-story funhouse.
Click here to view and download our full three-day guide to making the most of your time with us!