Temporary Closure of SeaWorld San Diego SeaWorld San Diego is temporarily closed in accordance to state and federal guidance. Click here for more information.
Waves of Honor Terms & Conditions
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. SEAWORLD PARKS & ENTERTAINMENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
3. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is the copyright owner of this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment’s legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment may be used by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and may not be used by you without prior written approval. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
11. Sponsor: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, 9205 South Park Center Loop, Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32819.
12. Active Duty Complimentary Admission Offer: Valid U.S. military identification reflecting eligible active duty status, or dependent ID, required for offer and must match the name on the eTicket. Inactive, standby and retired reserve members, U.S. Merchant Marine and civilian Department of Defense workers are ineligible for the program. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment reserves the right to terminate the program. Non-transferrable and non-refundable. Not for sale. The eTicket is valid at SeaWorld San Diego only. Not valid for Aquatica San Diego. Not valid with any other discounts, offers and has no upgrade value. Limit one complimentary admission per year to SeaWorld San Diego per eligible military personnel and as many as three direct dependents. This offer is available to eligible active military members from the U.S. only. Offer available online and for visitation through December 31, 2018.
13. Veterans Complimentary Admission Offer: Valid U.S. military identification reflecting eligible military retiree status (if applicable) required for offer and must match the name on the eTicket. Inactive, standby and retired reserve members, U.S. Merchant Marine and civilian Department of Defense workers are ineligible for the program. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment reserves the right to terminate the program. Non-transferrable and non-refundable. Not for sale. The eTicket is valid at SeaWorld San Diego only. Not valid for Aquatica San Diego. Not valid with any other discounts, offers and has no upgrade value. Limit one complimentary admission per year, per person to one park for eligible military personnel and as many as three guests. This offer is available to eligible U.S. Military Veterans, retired Veterans and retirees who have honorably served only. The ticket(s) must be obtained online by Sept. 30, 2018, and redeemed at the park for visitation by Dec. 31, 2018. The Veteran must be present with their 3 guests upon redemption at the park for visitation.