The Media Admissions Policy for SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando enables news media to become familiar with the park’s many featured attractions and, at the same time, enjoy a day with family or friends.
We extend tickets as a professional courtesy and consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon news outlet and market through traditional and social channels. This courtesy is extended to active, credentialed members of the news media only, which does not include administrative personnel, promotions directors, retired journalists, sales staff or non-news management.
Complimentary admission is available to media in the following categories:
: Publishers, editors, reporters, staff writers, photographers, freelance writers and producers.
: News directors, public affairs directors, assignment editors/managers, producers, on-air personnel (anchors/hosts/DJs/reporters), photographers/videographers, program directors.
: Social media influencers or bloggers are considered on a case-by-case basis if the blogger has a significant social media following and meets other criteria. Links to blog posts must be sent within seven (7) days of their visit.
• Qualifying media may request two (2) single-day tickets to either SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark once per calendar year.
• Requests must be received at least seven (7) days prior to the intended visit date; requests made in advance will be reviewed two weeks prior to the requested visit date. All requests will receive a response from SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando regardless of outcome.
• Due to the popularity of certain events and time frames, SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando will not be able to provide media passes during certain times of the year.
• 2018 Aquatica Orlando Media Blockout Dates
- Weekends, June 30 - August 12
• 2018 SeaWorld Orlando Media Blockout Dates
- December 21, 2018 - January 2, 2019
• The SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando Media Admission Policy is not applicable for visits to Discovery Cove. Media interested in visiting Discovery Cove on assignment should contact [email protected]
with their press kit and story angle, only confirmed assignments will be considered for discounted or complimentary reservations.
For more information on requesting tickets, call (407) 363-2280.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on weekends and holidays).