Top 5 "Brew Bites" at SeaWorld's Craft Beer FestivalAugust 18, 2020
We hope you're hungry! Here are our top five "brew bites" to try, straight from our SeaWorld culinary masterminds:
1. Pepper Smoked Brisket Slider - Available at Brews and Chews
Served with a Sam Adams® Infused BBQ Sauce and Tobacco Onions
2. Fried Green Tomato Slider – Available at Go for the Grain
Served on a Pretzel Bun and Topped with an Onion Ring, Pimento Cheese, and Arugula
3. Mojo Roasted Heritage Pork Waffle Potato Nachos – Available at Brews and Chews
Topped with Avocado Crema and Cotija Cheese
4. Yuengling® Traditional Lager Battered Fish and Chips – Available at Yuengling Pub Grub
Served with Tartar Sauce
5. Sam Adams® New England IPA Drunken Shrimp Taco – Available at Sam Adams Best Bites
Topped with Serrano and Coriander Salsa Verde
That takes care of your taste buds, but your safety is still our top priority. In addition to our already-enhanced health and safety measures, SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival will feature food and beverage festival locations appropriately spaced throughout the park, modified serving procedures, expanded areas of seating and high-top tables, and the ability to make touchless transactions at all festival locations. You can learn more about our enhanced health and safety measures here.
Our Craft Beer Festival runs every Saturday and Sunday through Sept. 20. The best way to experience all the flavors this year is with a Craft Beer Festival Sampling Lanyard. Not only is it convenient, but it can also end up saving you a lot of money! Pass Members can save up to 20% on sampling lanyards by logging into their accounts to purchase.
We hope to see you out at the Craft Beer Festival this year. Be sure to stay in the loop on everything happening at SeaWorld Orlando by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and right here on the SeaWorld Orlando Blog.