Celebrate Dolphin Awareness Month With A SplashMarch 19, 2018
Did you know March is Dolphin Awareness Month? The SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund has been supporting dolphin conservation initiatives since 2004 and now’s your chance to see them up-close and personal. There are tons of ways you can visit these intelligent and amazing animals visiting one of our Orlando parks.
Make a friend that will live in your heart forever when you experience the highlight of your day, a one-on-one dolphin encounter. Wade into the dolphin lagoon and learn about dolphin behavior and communication, while you are nose to bottlenose. Book your adventure today.
Trainer for a Day
If spending your day around a pod of playful dolphins sounds like a dream job, well, it is. It's an all-inclusive Discovery Cove day with some exciting extras:
- A second enhance deep-water interaction with dolphins including a private photo session with 2 dolphins. Professional photographers present for all dolphin interactions. Photo packages available for additional purchase.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of all Discovery Cove support areas
- Shadowing a trainer for the day
- Feeding tropical fish in the The Grand Reef®
- Special meet-and-greets with tropical birds and small mammals
- Plus unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando® and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ for 14-consecutive days surrounding your Discovery Cove reservation. (Busch Gardens® can be added for an additional charge.)
- Trainer for a Day program is limited to groups of no more than 9 Guests. Smaller Groups may be combined to create a group of no more than 9
- Each Trainer for the Day group is provided a digital underwater camera for the duration of the program. The SD card is provided complimentary at the conclusion of the experience.
Learn more or book your appointment by visiting the Trainer for a Day page.
Dolphin Days will entertain and inspire while educating your family about dolphins and their importance to our natural world. Together with a soaring rainbow of tropical birds, sea and sky unite while you receive an up close look at the relationships these majestic animals have with their trainers. Reserve the best seats in the stadium with our Signature Show Seating.
Located at Dolphin Cove®, you and your family can meet our trainers and learn about the world-class care that these animals receive and how their amazing vocals are a form of communication. During this Dolphin encounter you’ll also have the opportunity to touch one of our Dolphins. For information on pricing, please visit our website, the front gate, or guest services.
Dolphins Up-Close Tour
Day dreaming about meeting the ocean’s most playful ambassador? Then book your Dolphin Up-Close Tour for a chance to interact with Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and learn some of the training techniques we use. For information on pricing, please visit our website, the front gate, or guest services.
Dolphin Cove is one of the largest interactive dolphin pools in the world, where you can see dolphins play and jump above the water, or see them gracefully swim in the underwater viewing area.
Watch mothers and their calves at the Dolphin Nursery. The Dolphin Nursery is a great place to introduce kids to the beauty of life in the animal world from its very first chapters. Watch as dolphin calves practice jumping, playing, and communicating with their moms and other newborns through clicks and vocalizations.
Two side-by-side enclosed tube slides send you racing through an underwater world that is home to a playful pod of beautiful black-and-white Commerson's dolphins. Known for their playful nature and electrifying speed, you may well see them racing right alongside you as you zoom by. Get Front-of-the-line access with Quick Queue or Quick Queue Unlimited.
Float down a Lazy River
Relax and unwind with at Loggerhead Lane. While you float, check out the incredible underwater views of fish and Commerson's dolphins.
Underwater Viewing of Commerson’s Dolphins
Catch an underwater glimpse of these playful dolphins. Your kids will love watching them swim around; you might even see them swimming upside-down!